24 Martins Road Seaton SA 5023
Potential Plus, Neat sand stoned fronted home on Corner allotment!24 Martins Road, Seaton
AUCTION SATURDAY 22nd of October 2016 @ 11:00am on site (Unless Sold Prior)
This instantly appealing home is perfectly located and is sure to impress the astute buyer. Sited on a corner allotment of some 650sqm (approximately) of land, this is the perfect starter or great for the first home buyer, investor or developer (STCC). Perfectly positioned midway between the city and the sea, this solid brick home is nestled amongst other established homes!
Some great features of this home include:
* Corner allotment, Great development potential (STCC)
* Approx. 650sqm
* Double Brick construction
* Sand Stone Facade
* Four Large sun filled bedrooms, or three and a study
* Cosy lounge room with fire place & cooling
* Renovated kitchen with meals area
* Neat laundry
* Under cover outdoor area
* Large back yard perfect for the growing family
* Neat, low maintenance gardens
* Lock up carport as well as ample off street parking
* Minutes from West Lakes Shopping Centre
* Midway between the City and the Sea
The list goes on!
This home is convenient to local and regional shopping centres, public & private schools, local parks, cafes, restaurants and public transport. Close to The Entertainment Centre, Coopers Stadium, some of Adelaide’s pristine beaches, Adelaide CBD the list goes on. As far as convenience and location, it does not get much better than this.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT LJ HOOKER FLINDERS PARK 240 GRANGE ROAD FLINDERS PARK SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.
For further information please call
Jayden Kennedy 0448 867 503
Ralph Pacillo 0433 117 801
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seaton, SA 5023 priced between $310,000 and $570,000