24 Kookerbrook Street Dudley Park WA 6210
LARGE BLOCK, SIDE ACCESS, WORKSHOP & SPACIOUS HOME24 Kookerbrook Street, Dudley Park
Centrally located and on a quiet street, we present this extended home to the market. With spacious living areas and a large kitchen, an internal inspection is a must! Features include:
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom
* Open plan kitchen dining room
* Large living area with plenty of space
* Converted room to make a perfect store room / home office
* Reverse cycle air con
* 3kw solar system (18 panels)
* Potential side access by removing small garden shed
* Huge powered workshop with water connected
* Pergola patio overlooking easy care gardens
* Veggie gardens, chooks, the possibilities are endless
* Large 740sqm block.
This home would be a fantastic opportunity for those looking to get into the market or for those wanting something a little different to the norm. Situated in a beautiful street, close to the Mandurah Forum, Schools, Aquatic Centre, Transport and Boat Ramps – this property will certainly attract a lot of attention! So get in quick and give John Phillips a call for more information today!
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dudley Park, WA 6210 priced between $180,000 and $340,000