24 Kathleen Street Cottesloe WAHouse Sold
When searching for that perfect property a few things come into mind....beach, parklands, views, cul-de-sac location, close to shops and transport and a highly desirable location. Well this elite home TICKS EVERY BOX.
Located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location this contemporary home provides the perfect opportunity for families to establish themselves in Cottesloe. The home is fitted with luxury fittings and fixtures, open plan living allows a hassle free lifestyle and the plunge pool with water feature is perfect for those long hot summer days. This home is perfect for a buyer wanting to move in and not spend a cent!
- Designed by an international fashion designer
- Chef's kitchen with built in commercial grade fridge and freezer in the room
- Large walk-in robe
- Polished floor boards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Reticulated gardens
- Great entertaining area
- Gas heated pool and magnificent water feature
- Sensational views of the Cottesloe pines from the upstairs veranda area
- Security system
- North Cottesloe primary school catchment area
- Walking distance to Allen Park, Allen Park Tennis club and the local football, rugby and cricket clubs.
- Walking distance to Perth's elite private schools.
An executive lease in place until October 2012 with an annual rental income of $93,857.
For Deb Brady's Insight on Real estate make sure you check out her blog:
Peppermint Grove WA, 6011
More property from Acton Cottesloe
Contact the agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent to Acton Cottesloe.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?