24 Invermore Close Wallsend 2287 NSW
Enjoy a sophisticated and convenient lifestyle with serene urban views
This double storey home on a rare 1,088sqm elevated block in a prime Newcastle neighbourhood offers absolute convenience, modern living and spectacular views. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in this four-bedroom home complemented by the many songs of the local birds that call the nearby nature reserve home. Nestled into a private and quiet cul-de-sac with generous indoor and outdoor spaces, including a lower level rumpus room that offers the perfect retreat for a growing teenager or guests, this home ticks all the boxes for family living.
• Nestled on the side of a hill with a desirably north-easterly aspect, this double storey home catches the gorgeous breeze during summer and offers panoramic views from the front porch, lounge room and forward positioned bedrooms
• Four bedrooms with timber built-in robes. Flexibility is ingrained into the floorplan of this home and the fourth bedroom is also perfectly designed for an at-home office
• The living and entertaining hub of the home encompasses a tiled formal dining room, large kitchen with an abundance of bench space, cupboards, and quality appliances. A forward positioned lounge room with timber sliding doors and an expansive window takes in the panoramic views
• The upstairs bathroom is well-located in the accommodation wing boasting a three-way bathroom with spa bath and double vanity
• On the lower level to this private abode, you will discover a generous rumpus room with WC and shower, creating the perfect retreat for a growing teenager or guests. A double car garage with automatic doors and generous workshop
• The enclosed, outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home is a beautiful space offering views of the backyard and paved BBQ area
Within walking distance from Stockland Jesmond, Stockland Wallsend, Elermore Vale Shopping Centre and the John Hunter Hospital and only a short 7min drive to Newcastle University, this stunning home on a large urban block offers the perfect balance of convenience, sophistication and modern living, making it the perfect abode for any family.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallsend, NSW 2287 priced between $350,000 and $640,000