24 Hardwick Street Stratford QLD 4870
Enjoy The Serenity Of Stratford!!!24 Hardwick Street, Stratford
Catering for the most discerning buyer this home offers impeccable finishes throughout. From the stone kitchen benchtops to the absolutely stunning timber floorboards there is something to capture your eye around every corner.
Set on a private 1050sqm of land with only one neighbour you are treated to a separate studio or teenagers escape and beautiful in ground swimming pool, both of which overlook the magnificent open space of the Jalarra Parklands.
At A Glance:
- Four generously sized, air-conditioned bedrooms with the master suite offering a walk through robe, ensuite and private balcony.
- A generous family bathroom with large plunge bath.
- Separate powder room downstairs.
- A well-appointed kitchen which includes stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and overlooks the outdoor entertainment area and parklands.
- Open planned dining and lounge with separate studio overlooking Jalarra Park.
- Outdoor entertaining timber deck.
- Beautiful in ground swimming pool surrounded by natural rainforest.
- Double carport.
- 1050sqm of land
- Built 1996
I encourage you to inspect this beautiful home. Please call me to arrange a time that suits you.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stratford, QLD 4870 priced between $490,000 and $910,000