24/110 Moore Street Trinity Beach 4879 QLD
Modern “End” apartment with extra storage
This END apartment offers the feeling of space with extra windows and views through to the mountain ranges beyond. Both spacious bedrooms can easily fit King Size beds and both have their own ensuite PLUS this particular apartment (One of only a few in the complex), not only has its own secure parking spot with rear storage, BUT it also offers its own remote 1 & 1/2 car wide garage for an extra vehicle or storage option.
This immaculately presented apartment also offers:
Lower Level -
- Open plan design with central stylish kitchen, Caesar Stone bench tops, Stainless appliances with feature stainless range hood
- Internal living area flow freely from combined dining and lounge, through double glass doors to the private balcony with powder coated louvers opening for extra breezes when enjoying the mountain backdrop
- As mentioned earlier, being an “End Apartment” in the complex, extra windows and louvers allow fantastic cross breezes and an abundance of natural light
- Storage area under the stairs for convenience
- Internal Laundry PLUS 3rd toilet
- Large split system airconditioning
Upper Level -
- Master Bedroom measuring 4.5m X 3m has double glass doors opening to its own private balcony, side louvers for extra breezes, ensuite with larger than normal shower, vanity with extra bench space plus a 4X mirrored wardrobe for His and Her clothing storage
- Second bedroom can also accommodate a King Size bed, has double mirrored door wardrobe, its own ensuite with shower bath, louvers and large window for natural light
- Double sliding door linen press in the main upper walkway
- Each bedroom has its own split system airconditioning
The complex is located at the end of Moore Street, away from the “Buzz and Noise” of the restaurants however a short 3 minute walk both to the beach and restaurants ensures you can enjoy Trinity Beach for all it offers.
Current tenants are on a month to month periodic arrangement at $330pw and have suggested they are happy to sign a further lease at the same rent. (Photos taken prior to tenants furniture moved in).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trinity Beach, QLD 4879 priced between $180,000 and $330,000