238 Beacon Road Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Overlook the world below!238 Beacon Road, Tamborine Mountain
This beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom home features beautiful Box Brush polished timber floors, open plan living area open to the views and deck via sliding glass doors. The Tasmanian Oak kitchen is on the North East corner attracting beautiful morning sun.
The home is near ground level at the front and high enough to further develop under at the rear. This home is warm and snug during the winter months with a cozy wood fired heater and full insulation including ceilings, walls and under the timber floors.
Terraced gardens have extensive paths to allow easy access to the fruit trees, flowering shrubs and plants and flower gardens. The whole garden is framed by the beautiful natural forest trees. Conveniently located just 4 mins to shops, cafes and 2 mins to private school. The fortnightly weekend markets are a feature of Mountain life providing everything from organic fruit and vegetables to local arts and craft items.
Enjoy the very best of mountain views & relaxed living!
- 3 bedrooms all built-in
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower recess
- Magnificent Box Brush polished floors
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen
- Fabulous west facing deck taking full advantage of spectacular views
- North facing verandah with bullnose roof
- Insulated ceilings, external walls & underfloor
- Solar power and hot water, plus heat extractor on roof
- 2 car accommodation
- Opportunity to further develop under
- Landscaped gardens with mango, lemon, lime & avocado trees
- Grey water system to irrigate gardens
- 2 water tanks
- Privacy fencing on both sides
For more information please contact Marie or Linda
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
North Tamborine QLD, 4272
More property from Professionals Kendall Real Estate Tamborine Mountain
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272 priced between $320,000 and $590,000