23/49 Varsity Parade Varsity Lakes QLD 4227
Walking to Varsity Lakes Schools23/49 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes
This home features expansive covered balconies utilising shade cover and breezeways to provide year-round comfort and ample natural illumination. The light open spaces enjoy a superior level of comfort in both living and bedroom areas. Business grade broadband provides high speed internet connection so necessary in today's world and essential for academic and business residents.
Kitchens are designed around a practical workspace and feature full size cook tops and ovens with quality appliances and stone bench tops.
Additional benefits include window furnishings to every residence ensuring that they are ready for immediate occupancy, air conditioning and secure parking for every residence.
- 3 good size bedroom with lots of natural light
- Only one year old, still like new
- High ceiling open plan living
- Master has ensuite and walk-in-rob
- Large family bathroom has bath and shower
- Modern kitchen has island stone top bench
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Fully tiled living area
- Lake view large balcony
- Double internal access auto door garage
- Separate laundry room
- 2.5 bathroom
- Secured gated community
- Walking to popular Varsity Schools
- Close to the Bond University
- Lake front shopping centre just a minutes away, cafe, restaurant and supermarket
- Medical centre, kids play ground just short stroll
- bodycorp fees appox. $3737/year
- Surfside Bus lines run routes 757, 750, 748 through Varsity Lakes
- Centrally located to the M1 pacific motorway, Bermuda St., and Christine Avenue
- 7 minutes to North Burleigh beach
- 2 mins from Robina Town Centre
- 10 mins to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- 15 mins to Gold Coast Airport
- 60 mins to Brisbane airport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Varsity Lakes, QLD 4227 priced between $460,000 and $850,000