233 Stockmans Way Kensington VIC 3031
Space And Lifestyle233 Stockmans Way, Kensington
Clear in function and generous in form, ascending floors experience panoramic views over Riverside Park augmented by a front patio, master bedroom Juliet balcony and sundrenched terrace respectively.
The living domain with hardwood floors flows to a Smeg-appointed (including dishwasher), Caesarstone-topped kitchen.
Beyond, a large easy care courtyard progresses to a double remote garage (via Reynolds Lane) allowing the flexibility to increase off-street parking or accommodate extensive outdoor entertaining.
Bedrooms are generously proportioned, each with built-in storage, accessing central spa and ensuite bathrooms plus a study alcove.
The fourth is versatile in design, presenting a fabulous teen retreat, rumpus or additional living zone, complete with concealed kitchenette and vast decked terrace enjoying expansive vistas encompassing the Maribyrnong River.
Freshly painted and carpeted, the home also boasts ducted heating, split system air conditioning, powder room and European laundry.
A pleasant walk through JJ Holland Park to South Kensington station finds you in town in minutes.
Enjoying café culture, the great outdoors plus easy access to schools, strong appeal is assured amongst families, investors and urbanites!
- Vast living domain extending to a large entertaining courtyard
- Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite plus Juliet balcony with park side views
- Huge fourth bedroom/rumpus with kitchenette and expansive decked terrace
- Stylish kitchen lined with Caesarstone counters and a full complement of Smeg appliances
- Remote double garage via Reynolds Lane, ducted heating, split system air conditioning
- Convenient to South Kensington station, JJ Holland Park and Kensington Village
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kensington, VIC 3031 priced between $590,000 and $1,090,000