2/32 Kilgour Avenue Merewether 2291 NSW
Please SMS "kilgourave" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
Perfectly poised to deliver blue-ribbon convenience, this spacious dual level townhouse offers a beachside haven embraced by cooling sea breezes and a dynamic outlook across Empire Park to Strzelecki Lookout and the Pacific Ocean. Freshly presented in a neutral palette to reflect its coastal setting, it rests in a boutique block of just four with its own street frontage balanced by a choice of stylish alfresco venues.
A mix of tiled floors and quality new carpet run across the downstairs floorplan where two masterfully laid out bedrooms access a private courtyard and full family bathroom. Also on this level, the full-size laundry and internal access from the double garage. Upstairs an uninterrupted flow from the open plan living, dining and kitchen domain through to a fabulously proportioned entertaining balcony offers the perfect spot to unwind. The smartly updated kitchen features ample cabinetry and food preparation space, while stainless steel appliances provide ultimate convenience. The master bedroom is discretely placed at the rear of this level, hosting the luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Less than 100m to the beach and with a myriad of lifestyle attractions literally on your doorstep, from here, a surf at Bar Beach, a sunset walk along the commanding Bather's Way coastal walk, a game of tennis at Empire Park or coffee in Darby Street and The Junction are all simply effortless.
- Two storey townhouse with own street access in a boutique block of just four
- Freshly painted throughout with a mix of tiles and quality new carpet underfoot
- Double auto garage with the convenience of internal access
- Two robed bedrooms on lower level served by a full family bathroom
- A large and welcoming living and dining zone connects to a sunlit terrace
- Kitchen with Neff ceramic cooktop, oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite upstairs
- 100m to the beach and moments to eateries, parks and The Junction's schools
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merewether, NSW 2291 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000