231 / 10 Pidgeon Close West End QLD 4101
Riverfront Building with Apartment Courtyard231 / 10 Pidgeon Close, West End
It is situated in a modern complex, which is only 2.5kms from CBD. Access to the CBD via the City Glider bus which operates from the top of the street. Close to the eclectic West End Village with many restaurants and cafes. The West End Saturdays' market with farmerâs food is 350m from the complex.
South Bank only a short stroll along the river to visit Galleries, Museums and other local attractions. The complex is surrounded by lush sub-tropical landscaped gardens with beautiful water features, and solar heated 20m swimming pool.
It is a quiet complex with many professionals making this their home.
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, oven, gas cooktop
- Separate laundry with a clothes dryer
- Ducted, zoned air-conditioning
- BBQ pavilion
- Residents' Herb Gardens
- On site managed complex with security card access entrances
- Located in Brisbane State High school catchment.
Please register with the agent for an inspection of the property.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $450,000 and $830,000