23 Stewart Street Berrigan 2712 NSW
AFFORDABLE - DELIGHTFUL AUSSIE HOMESTEAD.
LOCATION: Your own resort style living, across the road is the Golf and Bowls Club, plus more. Only 500 mts to the local Supermarket and all town facilities.
THE VENDOR SAYS SELL!! WONDERFUL CHARACTER FILLED AUSSIE TRADITIONAL HOMESTEAD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN THE BEST LOCATION. RENOVATIONS ARE WELL UNDERWAY BUT MORE TO BE DONE TO BRING THIS CHARMING HOME BACK TO IT'S FORMER GLORY.
* The wide welcoming verandah surrounds the front side and back, with undercover entrances to all doors.
* Front door leads to the wide entrance hall with double french doors and timber finial arched decore.
* The Lounge is spacious and recently decorated with french doors to the side verandah, Open fireplace now has a gas heater. The wood heater could be replaced as opening still in ceiling. Polished floorboards, high fancy ceiling. Ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
* Open plan kitchen with wall oven (not connected) built into old fuel stove space with pantry either side, gas cook top (not connected), double s/s sink island bench breakfast bar, dish washer.
* Dining area is to the side of kitchen, this area is incomplete with the laundry behind. Put your own stamp on this.
* 3 very large bedrooms, the main has had a partition created with a dressing alcove at the back. The other bedrooms don't have built in robes but plenty of room for them, light and bright with carpet and curtains.
* Bathroom is large enough to remodel to a great room. With shower, hand basin and toilet the electric hot water tank is in this room.
* On the back verandah there is a second toilet with hand basin. This is north facing and a lovely place to relax, a fernery and attractive garden lead to the easy care back yard.
* Large double garage with tilt door and a second carport shed and rear lane access.
* Full secure fencing and attractive picket and stone fence front fence complete this great home.
THE PRICE REFLECTS THE WORK NEEDED TO COMPLETE. LIVE IN WHILE FINISHING. WITH MAINLY PLASTERING AND PAINTING TO FINISH THE RENOVATIONS. IT'S A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO ADD YOUR OWN STYLE AND A HANDY PERSON COULD FINISH MOST WORK.
LOCATION IS PERFECT - PRICED TO SELL AT $105,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berrigan, NSW 2712 priced between $70,000 and $140,000