23 Moran Drive Upper Coomera QLD 4209
HERITAGE GARDENS: A HOME FOR RELAXING & ENTERTAINING!23 Moran Drive, Upper Coomera
This four bedroom residence has been recently renovated and presents in immaculate condition both inside and out.
The ultimate entertainer, this home has so much to offer from the modern well designed kitchen to the two separate living areas and large covered rear deck with stunning suburban vistas.
Features of this superb property include:
- Four bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Two spacious living areas, formal lounge room includes slow combustion wood fire
- Glazed polished porcelain tiles throughout with dedicated dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless-steel Whirlpool oven and ceramic cook-top, plus Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Ceiling fans throughout and air-conditioning to the main bedroom & living area
- Large covered timber entertaining deck, covered and elevated to catch the warm summer breezes
- Sparkling swimming pool, fully fenced with pool fence safety certificate
- Spacious fully fenced back yard, 783m2 in total with established landscaped gardens
- Storage space underneath the house and large rain water tank
- Double remote garage plus side access to the fully fenced rear yard
Situated in a friendly neighbourhood surrounded by established quality homes this really is a great opportunity for you and your family to enjoy the iconic Gold Coast summer lifestyle.
Heritage Gardens estate is located just 500m from the Coomera River and John Siganto Park.
A short stroll will see you arrive at local shops including, Coles, Doctors surgery, Chemist, take away food outlets and Subway. Local day care facilities and Highland Reserve State School both within walking distance.
Upper Coomera is a suburb on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. Located just 5 minutes from Tambourine Mountain and theme parks (Dreamworld, WB Movieworld and Wet'n'Wild) as well as numerous playgrounds and waterways, Upper Coomera provides the ultimate lifestyle for everyone.
Consisting of many large residential developments and commercial centres itself, Upper Coomera is also conveniently located just short drive from Westfield Shopping Centre and Night Quarter in Helensvale.
Already a highly in-demand suburb, Upper Coomera is predicted by both the Queensland Government and Gold Coast City Council to grow and develop at an exponential rate well into the next decade.
Upper Coomera is a popular place of residence for dual-city commuters as it is placed roughly halfway between the central commercial districts of Southport and Beenleigh and within reasonable travelling distance to Brisbane CBD.
With not a cent to spend, all that's left is for you to move in and enjoy!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Upper Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $350,000 and $650,000