23 John Radley Avenue Dural 2158 NSW
Private and exclusive, bespoke luxury home
Redefining modern executive living, this inspired architectural residence has been thoughtfully
enhanced delivering a premier lifestyle for the family. Tucked well back from the street within a
family friendly cul-de-sac, its concealed setting offers a degree of privacy that is hard to find. An
exceptional entertaining residence, it delivers the finest in open plan design with interiors that
seamlessly connect with the outdoors. Featuring custom finishes including the unique antique
front doors, this special residence will inspire and delight enjoying a prized setting within the
Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment and a stroll to the bus.
* Private driveway delivers a sense of exclusivity to the home
* Striking contemporary faade, stunning timber floors, high ceilings
* North facing, entry foyer with void encourages the natural light
* Expansive open plan living and dining with gas fireplace
* Chef's stone kitchen, freestanding Smeg cooker, gas cook top
* Superb butler's pantry, large family room or TV retreat
* Gorgeous cedar joinery, French doors open to the private gardens
* Landscaped lawn areas and alfresco terraces, ducted a/c
* Lower level master retreat with his and hers WIR's and ensuite
* Teenage retreat, study nook, large beds all with robes
* full laundry with plenty of cupboard space
* Main bathroom with spa bath, private side terrace, security alarm
* Substantial double lock up garage with plenty of storage
* Internal entrance through garage
* Council rates $416 per quarter approx, Water $363 per quarter approx
Please call me to arrange a private inspection or view by open home.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dural, NSW 2158 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000