23 Dunedoo Street Stafford 4053 QLD
Freshly Renovated Home On Elevated Corner Block
AUCTION ON-SITE - Saturday 12th of November @ 9am
Welcome home to 23 Dunedoo Street, Stafford. Situated in arguably Stafford's best pocket, this immaculately presented three bedroom, one bathroom post war home, will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home. Surrounded by parks, local schools, transport and walkways, this residence offers the right buyer the ability to simply move in and unpack the boxes.
This home is situated on a very useable 602m2 block with the possibility to raise in the future and capitalise on the potential suburban and city views. This home is a great entertainer, perfect for our Queensland lifestyle!
The home features:
- Newly polished timber floors throughout
- Recently refurbished kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Large 4m x 5.6m deck overlooking the back yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- New LED lighting
- 1.5kw solar and water tank
The land parcel features:
- Elevated 602m2 flat corner block capturing the breezes all year round
- Fully fenced, pet friendly yard
- Garden bed with matured herbs, snapdragons and petunias
Location is everything and this home is positioned close enough to walk to local schools, transport and Stafford Shopping Centre. You're also only a short drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford, QLD 4053 priced between $420,000 and $780,000