23 Cave Avenue North Ryde 2113 NSW
Decease Estate. 60 Years in one family.
Tightly held by one family for 60 years. This perfect building block currently has a family home showing its years and plenty of memories. Take advantage of the quiet street to access Macquarie Business Park, Macquarie & Top Ryde shopping centres, Macquarie University, Macquarie Private Hospital, North Ryde Golf Club, ELS Hall Park, Macquarie Park train station and public buses to the city.
Set in an outstanding location to provide easy access to all the sought-after schools in the area, such as, Epping Boys High, Riverside Girls High, North Ryde Primary, St. Therese's Primary, Ryde Secondary College and re-opening of the former Ryde High School.
• Combined lounge/dining. Stained floorboards.
• Original electric kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Original bathroom with shower and toilet.
• External laundry and toilet.
• Approximately 2.2km to Macquarie Park train station.
• Nearest bus stops are approximately 630m & 780m
• Approximate frontage 15.24m.
• Approximate land size is 505sqm.
This is the perfect building block for:
1. a master builder wanting to showcase his/her house design.
2. a baby boomer wanting to build a low maintenance home.
3. a young family wishing to establish their roots in North Ryde.
4. an investor looking for future income and capital appreciation.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Ryde, NSW 2113 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000