23-25 Steet Street Footscray 3011 VIC
Highly Sought Rarely found - this could become a Footscray icon! Annual income - $99,336
A rare opportunity for visionary investment or multiple occupancy re-development (STCA) in a first class location on the city's thriving fringe. This block of 8 apartments sits on substantial land (750m2 approx.) in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to the city, transport and Victoria University.
• The site currently comprises 2 free-standing two-bedroom units and a double-story block of 6 one-bedroom apartments all with parking.
• Currently yields $ 8,278pcm - enjoy an appealing investment prospect.
• Keep what is here, renovate or redevelop, this is a rare inner-urban opportunity.
• Positioned at the end of a no through road lined with proudly maintained homes, the neighbourhood has terrific character and convenient access to most facilities.
• Just a few kilometres from the CBD, with Victoria University around the corner and Footscray's renowned street culture within easy reach, this is a cosmopolitan location that is destined to reward your vision.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Footscray, VIC 3011 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000