2/26 Darling Point Road Darling Point 2027 NSW
Luxury Courtyard Apartment in a Sought-After Locale
Set in a desirable locale in a boutique block of only 4 apartments, this exceptional residence presents a home of light and space. The contemporary interiors are generous in size, offering a large open plan living and dining with a stylish gas Ceaserstone kitchen with Miele appliances. Effortlessly entertain friends and family on the alfresco balcony that boasts remote controlled louvres, giving the option of all day sunshine or water tight cover.
- Approx. 164sqm of indoor and outdoor living space
- Generously proportioned open plan living and dining area
- Modern gas Ceaesarstone kitchen with Miele appliances
- Alfresco entertaining balcony with remote controlled louvres
- A total of 2 balconies, 1 courtyard and easy-care gardens
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, full ensuite and balcony access
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe and own courtyard garden
- Internal laundry, timber floorboards, C-Bus automation system
- Climate controlled with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure undercover parking for 2 cars, complex has pool and dual street access
Hannan Bouskila, Raine and Horne Double Bay
Phone: 0413 381 564
Co-Agent: Julian Hasemer, 1st City Double Bay
Phone: 0412 207 206
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darling Point, NSW 2027 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000