22/58 Armstrong Street Suffolk Park 2481 NSW
Beachside townhouse 400m to beach and 250m to cafes and tavern
This townhouse only minutes walk to both the beach and Suffolk Park shops, cafes, and tavern represents a fantastic opportunity to get in to the beachside market.
The property features:
• Open plan living room with enough space for a lounge and separate entertainment area. Sliding glass doors lead to the fenced north facing courtyard.
• The kitchen has miles of bench space, lots of storage and opens to both the dining area and living room.
• Upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms and the large main bathroom.
• The master has a walk through robe, ensuite bathroom and access to the balcony.
• The second bedroom also faces north and opens to the balcony, and both 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built in robes.
• Single car garage and large under stair storage
• Internal laundry with WC and door to courtyard
The Beachside Apartments are immaculately maintained, have a secure automatic gate, and beautiful pool area for owners and tenants to use. All the townhouses are owner occupied or long term tenants and they are always in demand. Number 22 has a tenant in place with a lease until March 2018.
Only 400m walk to Suffolk Park Beach, 250m to the bakery, cafes, restaurants and tavern, and 5km to the centre of Byron Bay. Contact Luke or Su now to arrange an inspection.
Council rates: $1982.50 per year
Strata: $5871.24 per year
ENQUIRIES: Luke Elwin 0421 375 635 or Su Reynolds 0428 888 660
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Suffolk Park, NSW 2481 priced between $490,000 and $910,000