2251 Glen Alice Road Rylstone NSW 2849
Bogee - A Substantial Holding for the Rylstone District2251 Glen Alice Road, Rylstone
Securely Watered – Long Double Frontage to Bogee River and 45 Dams
Approx. 1,045.42 ha – 2,582 acres
• Sealed road access – 15 mins. Rylstone and Kandos, 45 mins. Mudgee,
1 hour Lithgow, 1½ hours Bathurst, 3½ hours Sydney.
• Versatile country – running both sheep and cattle.
• Ample arable areas - ideal for fodder cropping and further pasture improvement.
• Picturesque & undulating grazing country – protected by stands of shade and shelter timber.
• Secure water supply - long double frontage to the Bogee River, plus 45 dams.
• Well-presented 4 bedroom Homestead set in delightful garden surrounds.
• Manager’s home, 2 x sets cattle yards, shearing shed, 2 x hay sheds, 4 x machinery sheds.
“Bogee” is the ideal agriculture enterprise for those investors who wish to be close to Sydney and yet own a substantial sized country property.
Tuesday 26th September 2017
Auction Works Rooms, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Starting time 10.30 am.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rylstone, NSW 2849 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,600,000