224 Ballarat Road Footscray 3011 VIC
Sheltered from the road by a tall fence, this freestanding two-bedroom period home is a breath of fresh air inside.
Beyond the neat block-fronted façade, the beautifully presented residence opens into a hall with timber fretwork, linking two sunlit double bedrooms to communal zones.
A central living room of an ideal size flaunts an elaborate rosette, and a little further along you’ll find a huge kitchen/dining domain.
A Chef gas stove, breakfast bar, white tiled splashbacks, pantry and cupboards give you everything you need to create irresistible meals, and an easily maintained, smartly paved rear benefits from a prized northerly aspect.
Affording space to both entertain alfresco and room to securely park your car, you’ll find this rear space highly flexible.
Bedrooms both present with robes, and the master displays a decorative tiled fireplace with timber mantel.
Further plusses include a tastefully renovated bathroom with new fixtures, laundry facilities, high ceilings, rosettes, deep cornices, heating and a rear ROW accessing two streets.
Whether seeking to invest, starting out, downsizing or moving in close to the city’s heart, the excellent proximity to transport, schools, Quarry Park, the Maribyrnong River, lively Highpoint shops, cinemas, eateries and the CBD will set you up to thrive.
- Freestanding period home discreetly concealed from the road by privacy fence
- Freshly presented with leisure spaces including a living room and huge kitchen/dining
- Easily maintained and smartly paved rear with space to entertain and securely park your car
- Sunlit bedrooms, with robes, including master with decorative tiled fireplace
- Newly renovated bathroom and period touches including high ceilings and rosettes
- Heating, rear ROW and great proximity to transport, schools, river, Highpoint and CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Footscray, VIC 3011 priced between $400,000 and $740,000