223 Mccarrs Creek Road Church Point NSW 2105
Peace And Privacy Abound - Retreat To The Tree Tops223 Mccarrs Creek Road, Church Point
- Full floor of living with formal lounge and dining room both opening to covered balconies
- Kitchen suspended in treetops with huge opening windows overlooking the pool, sandy beach and the evergreen of the national park. Not a neighbour in sight
- Rumpus room with internal and separate access, fireplace, covered terrace, wet bar, bedroom and ensuite. Ideal for guests, multi-gen family or home based business
- Stunning sunken spa, full length glass, feels like you are outside unwinding in nature
- Master retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite, awake to yachts on watery horizon
- Sparkling salt water swimming pool with a huge deck perfect for entertaining
- Relax and reflect on your day watching ever-changing sunsets over the water
- Professionally landscaped grounds, with irrigation system, set on approx 5200sqm
- A million miles from care yet an express bus or 35-40mins drive to city.
- Parking for up to 6 cars with a double carport, tandem carport and open car spaces
This sundrenched, much loved family home is being offered for the first time in 35 years and you can see why it is one of a kind and not to be missed. The magical landscape will entrance you with its ever changing scenery and inspiring sunsets.
Council Rates: $465.40 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.41 per quarter + usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 email@example.com
- Sat, 10th Dec 12:15PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Church Point, NSW 2105 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000