222 West Street Crows Nest NSW 2065
Freestanding Designer Terrace, Northerly Aspect & Luxury Finishes - Central Urban Setting222 West Street, Crows Nest
Set alight by stunning northern sun, a selection of oversized windows and walls of glass capture the prized aspect all day long. Newly renovated, the custom kitchen will accommodate the most fastidious chef and is equipped with a full suite of Miele ovens including a Pyrolytic oven, a warming drawer/slower cooker, a microwave/convection oven and steamer. The kitchen is unified by on-trend textural cabinetry, Swiss tapware and hardwearing composite stone benchtops. Suited to the entertainer, bi-fold doors retract to reveal an ambient courtyard and garden complete with integrated Smeg barbeque, marine grade cabinetry and a stainless steel preparation area.
Displaying a memorable street frontage in popular urban setting, this quality residence is positioned within walking distance to Crows Nest's vibrant restaurant scene, the conveniences of Cammeray Square and the North Sydney CBD.
- Sophisticated front living room with chic custom cabinetry and roller blinds
- Bespoke open-plan kitchen fully integrated with quality European appliances
- Dining zone defined by a pendant lights and a composite stone topped servery
- Upper level family room with sliding glass doors and balcony to the north
- Master suite with floor-to-ceiling luxury built-ins and vast hotel-style ensuite
- All bedrooms with built-ins, three full bathrooms plus separate laundry
- Expertly floored with extra wide 9 inch recycled hardwood timber floorboards
- Soaring proportions, iconic curved ceilings, louvers and a liberal use of glass
- Rear lane access to off-street parking and easy-care established gardens
- Finely crafted timber panelling within the courtyard, built-in bench seats
- Ducted and split-system air-con, back-to-base alarm and a designer lighting plan
- Approximately 6km to the city centre, mere metres to express bus transport
- Unbeatably central, walk to local cafes, boutiques and St Thomas Rest Park
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Crows Nest, NSW 2065 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,600,000