22 Wyong Road Mosman 2088 NSW
Designer Transformation with a Family Focus
Newly transformed by a fresh designer renovation, this two-storey north facing family home epitomises classic contemporary sophistication with a focus on everyday modern living. A home for all seasons, the open, airy and light-filled layout extends out to a selection of alfresco spaces with northerly views toward Middle Harbour from the upper level.
Superbly customised with endless integrated storage options throughout, the interiors are unified by chic oak flooring, plush carpets and a crisp colour scheme. Formal living and dining spaces are elegantly finished with designer details including plantation shutters, pendant lights and a stone topped bar above two integrated Vintec wine fridges. A Liebherr refrigerator is integrated within the streamlined kitchen cabinetry along with an array of Miele appliances and a servery window that opens out the poolside barbeque terrace. The casual dining space and family room also spill out to the terrace and landscaped swimming pool achieving a seamless transition between indoors and out.
Securely elevated within a peaceful and family-friendly cul-de-sac, this remarkable residence is convenient to a host of top private and public schools, shops, cafes and city bus transport.
- Inviting formal living room opening to a north facing terrace with district views
- Entertainer's dining room complete with servery bar and two Vintec wine fridges
- Bespoke Miele kitchen with an inset cooktop, central island and dark stone benches
- Casual dining and family room nearby a versatile fourth bedroom/guest room
- Executive home office with walls of storage, full of natural northern light
- Master bedroom with built-ins, hotel-style ensuite and terrace with water views
- Family bathroom with charcoal freestanding bath and matching vanity basin
- All bathrooms renovated to an impeccable standard, luxury fixtures and fittings
- Sun-drenched swimming pool privately enclosed by a wall of natural rockery
- Alfresco dining terrace with direct access to the landscaped secure front lawn
- Concealed laundry, irrigation system, garden lighting and ducted air-conditioning
- Soaring ceilings, moulded cornices, shutters, oak flooring and plush carpets
- Security gates, video intercom, automated double lock-up garage and bin room
- No through road, walk to playgrounds, tennis courts and waterfront reserves
- Minutes to the city by bus or car, a rapid commute avoiding Military Rd traffic
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $2,800,000 and $5,200,000