22 Quarry Street North Mackay QLD 4740
Quaint Cottage on Quarry22 Quarry Street, North Mackay
High and dry and busting at the seam with cuteness, as soon as you step on to the front porch you will fall in love. With new internal paint job, new kitchen, new bathrooms, new flooring, new air-conditioners, new fans, new plumbing and new lights - there really is very little to do on this rejuvenated gem.
Other endearing features include:
- Upon entering the home, the delightful sunroom is ideal for reading your favourite book or utilise as a home based office space
- Master BR is surprisingly large with built-ins and air-conditioning. Easily fits a Queen bed
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows in the separate and relatively large lounge area
- The property is serviced by a modern kitchen with galley tiling, gas stove and equipped with dishwasher. This central culinary space is perfect for cooking the Lamb roast on Sunday or your Grandma's scone recipe passed down through the generations
- Open planned dining adjacent to kitchen
- Reinvigorated Bathroom with gorgeous vanity and tiling
- Light filled windows and glass casement windows with new blinds or curtains
- Lovely high ceilings create a sense of space and openness
- Appealing natural looking floorboards
- A few steps down 3rd bedroom or office, extra toilet plus option to use carport as a second living / teenagers retreat
- 632 sqm block with good side access to 2 bay shed
- Well established leafy neighbourhood
- Location, Location, Location
Why make North Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
North Mackay is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its close proximity to local schools, The Gooseponds, local shops and various sporting fields are also just around the corner. First time to the market in years, this quaint home in a proud estate speaks of the magic of yesteryear. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery or Buyer Consultant Troy Mundy of Gardian Real Estate.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Mackay, QLD 4740 priced between $180,000 and $340,000