22 Mcpherson Street Gordon Park 4031 QLD
Location and Lifestyle
Houses in premium locations such as this rarely become available! Nestled high and dry in the quiet back streets of Gordon Park, sits this charming low-set 3 bedroom home just a stones throw away from the Kedron Brook. Public transport and cafes are only a few minutes walk from your front door and Schools, Lutwyche Shopping Centre and major transport hubs a 5 minute drive.
Perched on a 491m2 level block, this fantastic property boasts polished floors throughout, a large rear entertaining deck overlooking the backyard, a spacious living area with air-conditioning and a modern kitchen complete with island bench, dishwasher, gas cooker and duel ovens, all of which come together to create a convenient and enjoyable experience when entertaining.
The main bedroom has a walk in dressing room, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the front balcony. Also two way bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower. Ceiling fans in both other bedrooms and access to the back balcony from the third bathroom. In the second bathroom there is a shower and IXL heater exhaust.
* Three Bedrooms, main with walk in robe, reverse cycle air-con, ceiling fan and acces to front verandah, both other rooms have ceiling fans
* Polished timber floors throughout, wainscoating and ornate cornicing features
* Spacious living area with Air Conditioning
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench, dishwasher and duel ovens
* Remote lock up garage for two cars
* Laundry and third toilet off back deck
* 491m2 level fully-fenced yard
* Meters from Kedron Brook and Kokada Park
* 5mins walk to public transport and cafes, 5mins drive to major amenities
* No Flood issues
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gordon Park, QLD 4031 priced between $460,000 and $850,000