22 Kurrajong Avenue Athelstone SA 5076
Forget the Rest - Look at the BEST !22 Kurrajong Avenue, Athelstone
If you have a desire in buying value for money, take a look and embrace the warmth and practicality of this home's quality fixtures, fittings and especially the priceless look and feel of the jarrah polished floor boards, vaulted ceilings and stone bench tops throughout.
Create your own priceless memories within every room.
* Attractive large master bedroom with wall to wall polished jarrah floor boards, ensuite finished with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and a walk in robe.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all finished with jarrah polished floor boards and fitted with sturdy floor to ceiling built in robes.
* Ultra modern open plan kitchen, family/dining room finished with polished porcelain tiles. Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including oven, 5 gas burner stove top, dishwasher, loads of cupboard space and an island bench with stone bench tops any cook would melt over.
* Unique and practical extra family room that could be used as a rumpus room or theatre room will be sold with overhead projector unit so that the choice will be yours.
* Additional formal lounge/dine both with vaulted ceilings for those special celebrations.
* 3 way main bath room includes classic marble vanity top, plenty of elbow room for the children to share and the luxury of a corner spa to relax in.
* Approved paved outdoor entertainment area to host large family functions under the gabled verandah with ceiling fans and a modern water feature.
* Ducted r/c air-conditioning, zoned to maximise complete temperature control throughout the home.
* Save instantly with your 3 kilowatt solar system and roller shutters to all rear windows.
* Double garage with remote control roller doors and rear access. Designed with internal access into the home from the garage.
* 5.5 x 4.3 meter shed for storing machinery, motor bikes, or maybe turn it into a man cave.
* Feel the peace of mind with the installed security system including the bonus of six cameras around the perimeter of your home.
* Conveniently located close to shopping precinct, childcare facilities, fitness centres, and many other amenities. The district is growing stronger and stronger at a very rapid pace with new businesses and centres popping up all the time.
If you appreciate quality, love style and rooms of generous proportions then this offers exceptional value and an opportunity not to be missed.
Call Inma today on 0421 407 489 for a private viewing, welcome to bring the whole family.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Athelstone, SA 5076 priced between $490,000 and $900,000