22 Gielgud Crescent Mcdowall QLD 4053
Sure To Impress22 Gielgud Crescent, Mcdowall
This home certainly has the WOW factor!
Nestled in the ever-popular suburb of McDowall and with wonderful street appeal, this large 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, brick & tile family home set on a generous 834m2 block boasts an impressive double volume entry & formal lounge/dining with spectacular vaulted ceilings & is the perfect forever home" you have been waiting for. Elevated from the street to take full advantage of the Easterly breezes, a private, picture-perfect, fully fenced courtyard greets you upon entry & is a great space for the kids to play.
Spanning over two light filled levels, downstairs features a large open plan casual dining area, rumpus & kitchen that connects the formal lounge & formal dining to the undercover entertainment area. The expansive kitchen will impress any Chef & features a double fridge space, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse electric glass top stove, Westinghouse double oven & plenty of storage & preparation space. You couldn't ask for more!
A feature staircase leads from the formal lounge/dining upstairs to reveal 4 bedrooms, all carpeted & with ducted air-con, ceiling fans, built-in robes & extra high ceilings that promote a great sense of spaciousness. The massive master features a walk-in dressing room as well as a large built-in-robe, TV & phone points & generous Ensuite with double shower, double vanity & separate toilet.
You'll love entertaining family & friends in the outdoor alfresco area with built-in BBQ & stunning water feature. Or take a dip in the all-year-round solar heated salt water in-ground swimming pool with shade sail set within your own private oasis & surrounded by beautifully landscaped terraced gardens & relaxing water feature.
Need an extra room from Grandma or Grandad to stay? A 5th bedroom or study/home office is conveniently positioned on the ground floor and, with a full bathroom also on the same level, rest assured they will have easy access to everything they could possibly need. There's no shortage of space in this home with yet another separate room downstairs, perfect as a dedicated workshop/storage room or even a sewing room: The possibilities are endless.
This is not just a home, but practical family living at its finest! Best of all, you can't beat the fantastic location:
- Positioned within the school catchment for well renowned McDowall State School & Craigslea State High School & with many other popular schools close by: Albany Hills State School, Albany Creek State & High Schools, St Dympna's Primary, Northside Christian College, Prince of Peace Lutheran College & Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary.
- Short walk to Beckett Rd Park & close to popular Chermside Hills reserve & Speilberg St Park with basketball half court, kids' playground & bike/walking tracks.
- 7 mins walk approx. to McDowall Village Shopping Centre with IGA, pharmacy, Vet, Jetts Gym, Hairdresser & popular fast food outlets, restaurants & cafes.
- 7 mins walk approx. or 800 metres to City Bus Stops
- 10-12 mins drive approx. to Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals, Eatons Hill Hotel & Wantima Country Club with golf course
- 25 mins drive approx. to Brisbane CBD (13 km)
- 1 hr drive approx. to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
Homes of this caliber are snapped up quickly! To avoid disappointment, please contact Cara Bergmann or Kirrilee Pearson today on 0423 057 522.
SNAPSHOT OF FEATURES:
- Master with WIR, BIR, TV & phone points, Ensuite with double shower, double vanity & separate toilet
- 3 more large family bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & built-ins
- Main bathroom: separate bath & shower, single vanity, 3-in-1 heater lamp, separate toilet
- Large formal lounge/dining with spectacular vaulted ceilings & decorative cornices
- Expansive kitchen: double fridge space, stainless steel dishwasher, electric glass stove, double oven, plenty of storage & preparation space
- Open plan kitchen, dining & rumpus open onto covered alfresco with built-in BBQ & water feature
- 5th bed/study perfect as home office or to accommodate an elderly parent
- Full 3rd bathroom with shower, corner vanity & toilet
- Covered patio overlooking the private, front, fully fenced courtyard
- Laundry with double sink, storage, external access
- Dedicated workshop/storage room/sewing room
- Double auto garage with internal & rear access
- Cleverly designed low maintenance gardens: spend more time doing the things you love
- Decorative cornices
- Elevated position, North East aspect with sea breezes
- In-ground solar heated saltwater pool - shade sail, water feature, Kreepy Crawly, energy saving pool pump with approx. 2 yrs warranty
- Fenced backyard with terraced gardens
- Fenced front courtyard for the kids to play
- Approx 8.5yrs roofing warranty
- Solar serviced approx. 6 mths ago
- Security Alarm; 5000L water tank; Electric Hot W...
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mcdowall, QLD 4053 priced between $490,000 and $910,000