22 Edmund Street Norwood SA 5067
Funky Vintage Gem22 Edmund Street, Norwood
Prepare to fall in love with this gorgeous character charmer that looks as good as it lives, on the doorstep of the city & the best of Adelaide’s East.
Delivering head turning street appeal, ambient charm with a funky modern feel, this home has instant WOW factor, flaunting two levels of stylish living that capture that perfect blend of character features we all love, with a modern contemporary twist – perfect for our busy lifestyles.
Wonderful street appeal. Nestled in a very pretty street, in the progressive segment of Norwood. You’ll be within walking distance to the East End, arty Magill Road & the buzzy hub of Norwood Parade. This tightly held, sought after location presents an enormous opportunity for the lucky buyer to secure a valuable land holding in the queen of Adelaide’s eastern suburbs: hip, sassy & smitten with café life. Walking distance to the city & laced with urban delights, this property will be in high demand.
It is Norwood, it is a beauty – like no other, in a location that’s hard to beat.
Well worth your time to view…
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Ideal car free lifestyle & ideal location
- Moments to the City, The Parade, Uni SA & the East end
- Impressive architectural design
- Fantastic studio on upper level
- Massive cellar storage for the wine buffs
- Amazing garden views from every room
- Peaceful, private, safe & secure; with dog friendly yard
- Prime corner position with only 1 neighbour
- Perfect blend of location, space, lock-up & leave allure
And the list goes on...
FOR SALE BY NEGOTIATION
Contact Agent for further information & to make an offer, before it's too late!
Helen Galdes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon, 24th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Norwood, SA 5067 priced between $490,000 and $910,000