22 Central Park Avenue Canning Vale WA 6155
START THE CAR!! Bargain BUY!22 Central Park Avenue, Canning Vale
One of a kind so don't delay! Please include phone number for prompt response. Available 7 days per week by appointment. Private viewings a pleasure.
This is one of those homes that impresses from the moment you walk through the front door. Oozing style, class, and character, every corner of this home has been styled with love - you just won't be able to walk away without making it yours! Put your feet up in the front lounge area with views of the gorgeous lake directly across the road... watch the kids splash around in the swimming pool whilst you kick back underneath the huge stunning patio area... or simply unwind with a glass of wine whilst cooking up a storm in the kitchen, complete with 900mm stainless steel oven. A home that is certain to impress friends, family and guest's, it really is the complete package. It's time to move on - because you've found 'the one'.
- Master Bedroom with plush carpets, built in wardrobes, and stunning spa feel en-suite with floor to ceiling porcelain tiling
- Minor Bedrooms with plush carpets and double robes
- Kitchen with Induction Cooktop, European Under Bench Oven, Frankie Granite Sink, Bosch Dishwasher, and Essa Stone Benchtops with waterfall ends
- Wood look flooring throughout all main living areas
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen, Living, Meals
- Fully insulated home with ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Huge Laundry with lots of cupboard space and granite trough
- 80sqm Insulated Cooldeck Patio with European fans
- Sparkling Salt Water Fibreglass Swimming Pool with solar heating, Glass Filter & colour changing lights
- Easy care gardens with bore automatic reticulation
- Over 200m2 of exposed aggregate to property
- Parking/room for small boat/caravan
- Powered workshop
- Security screens and doors
- Fully enclosed front yard
- Wood composite decking to front verandah
- Lounge area, main bedroom and dining/bar room all with lake views
- 723m2 corner block
Located opposite a beautiful lake in The Avenues, close to good local schools, convenient shopping, public transport, amenities and lush parklands. This home truly has it all, really, what more could you want or need? Make this stunner yours and enquire TODAY with Exclusive Agent, Robin Ram
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $490,000 and $910,000