22 Athena Avenue St Ives NSW 2075
Family Residence With Exciting Options On A Sizeable Block22 Athena Avenue, St Ives
- Generous layout with casual living/dining room off kitchen
- Spacious and bright formal living and distinct formal dining
- Large and private near level yard with established gardens
- Open timber kitchen with parquetry floor and breakfast bar
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in robes and garden outlook
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and an original ensuite
- Classic style white bathroom with blue floor tiles and bath
- Air conditioning, storage and tall windows to enhance light
- Leafy front courtyard, carport and extra off street parking
- Sought-after location with privacy and inspiring potential
Council Rates - $467.00 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $168.00 per quarter approx.
- Wed, 28th Sep 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Wed, 5th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Wed, 12th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Wed, 19th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 3:30PM – 4:00PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 4:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000