22 Alkira Street Macleay Island QLD 4184
$310,00022 Alkira Street, Macleay Island
This modern island home is just a few years young and is finished to perfection. Positioned at the north-eastern tip of beautiful Macleay Island, it catches those non-stop Bay breezes and enjoys northerly water glimpses, with water access for fishing and crabbing just a short stroll down the street and with boat ramps and a safe swimming area nearby. This is a much-loved family home with everything nicely done and a long list of features and extras including:
* Spacious open plan living and dining area with split A/C flows to outdoor living
* 2 generous double bedrooms, both with WIR and ensuite, main with split A/C
* Roomy kitchen with gas cooking, glass range hood, 2 drawer dishwasher and pantry
* Bathroom and ensuite have beautiful floor to ceiling tiles, home has 3 toilets
* Fully enclosed sunroom with northerly views and water glimpses
* Convenient internal laundry, low maintenance flooring in main living areas
* Covered front veranda, perfect for relaxing, entertaining or BBQ's
* Separate 2 car garage/workshop with power and remote door
* Fully fenced 739 m2 block with established easy-care gardens
The open plan lounge, dining and family area has a nearly new inverter split system and there are ceiling fans in every room. The master bedroom has its own split system air conditioner and a large custom built-in dresser/storage unit as well as a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite. The second bedroom also has its own private ensuite. The separate third toilet is a mini powder room with its own vanity unit. The kitchen features a big walk-in pantry and gas cooking, and the home has economical instant gas hot water as well. There is also a pedestrian ramp from the garage area to the house, and another on the opposite side, making the property very wheelchair friendly. Positioned just off sought-after Beelong Street, this is a quality neighbourhood very close to the water, enjoying spectacular views to the north toward Moreton Island and to the east toward North Stradbroke. Macleay Island simply has to be experienced to fully appreciate the friendly village atmosphere, the beautiful marine national park environment, and the good range of shops, clubs, services and facilities available. You're only 18 minutes from Redland Bay by air-conditioned ferry but it's like entering a different world. You really should come for a visit and experience our unique island lifestyle for yourself when you inspect this quality property. For more information, or to arrange your jetty pick-up and private viewing, please contact the listing agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $220,000 and $400,000