2/2-4 Montrose Road Abbotsford NSW 2046
Location and Style2/2-4 Montrose Road, Abbotsford
Offering light-filled designer interiors and a well-balanced floor plan, this spacious apartment offers an open plan living area finished with spotted gum hardwood flooring and fitted with full width bi-fold doors that open onto an entertainers' balcony with district views. The well-proportioned bedrooms are complemented with built-in robes while both the bathroom and kitchen have been completely renovated with sleek Caesar Stone finishes and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. A practical internal laundry with ample storage only adds to its endless appeal. Other highlights include a large lock up garage with a separate storage room.
Perfectly positioned in the very sought after Abbotsford Peninsula, moments to all amenities including public transport, schools, parks, ferry wharf, great eateries and cafes of both Abbotsford and Wareemba Shopping Villages.
- Stylishly renovated 2 bed apartment with leafy district view
- Spacious living, hardwood floors, Bi-fold doors to balcony
- Modern quality kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry
- Well maintained security block with LUG and storeroom
- Walk to Bay, parks, shops, schools, ferry & other transport
- Wed, 26th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 11:00AM +
- 112.6m² Virtual Tour: Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Abbotsford, NSW 2046 priced between $580,000 and $1,070,000