218/9 Central Avenue Beckenham 6107 WA
The Lane has been designed around four separate buildings that are linked by fully landscaped gardens and pathways. The open spaces will provide a relaxed and private setting for residents of The Lane community. Inside the buildings, the architecturally designed apartments offer exceptional value for money with a great selection of floor plans. Each apartment also benefits from having its own exclusive balcony or outdoor entertaining area.
Every apartment at The Lane has been designed to make the most of the available natural light. Many of the front-facing apartments enjoy elevated views over landscaped gardens. Inside, each floor plan is a combination of well-designed functional living spaces and open-plan areas. The apartments feature sleek, modern finishes, with high-quality stainless steel kitchen appliances and stone bench tops. The complex also offers secure parking and intercom access to all apartments.
* Living at The Lane gives you the opportunity to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle at an affordable price. These apartments are ideal for first-home buyers, people looking to downsize, or as an investment in your future.
More than 10% annual growth over the last 10 years in Beckenham so it is a good choice for investors or owner occupiers alike.
The Lane Apartments are another quality development by Fini Developments that consists of 54 one and two bedroom apartments.
* The central location is 10 min to Victoria Park coffee strip and Curtin University, the CBD within 20 min.
* Conveniently located with only minutes walk away from Beckenham train station and bus stations.
* Good infrastructure with Roe Hwy, Tonkin Hwy, and Albany Hwy nearby.
* A wide selection of specialty stores and retail outlets can be found just around the corner at Westfield Carousel. The largest shopping centre in Perth, Westfield Carousel boasts over 295 shops, including leading fashion retailers, supermarkets, cafes and quality department stores. The centre also includes a state-of-the-art Hoyts cinema, with 14 movie theaters and three luxury La Premiere suites (for those special occasions). If you're feeling hungry pop into Dome for coffee and cake, visit the Craftsman Bar + Brasserie or grab a bite to eat from one of the many excellent restaurants.
* Great lifestyle. There is a lot to do in the area. Enjoy a bike ride or stroll along the nature trails beside the Canning River, meet friends for a BBQ on the riverbank or take in all the excitement of the Greyhounds. There are a number of lovely parks and reserves situated close to The Lane, including Mills Park (featuring a children's playground, bowling club, skate park, cricket ground and tennis club). Or head over to the nearby Cannington Leisureplex for a wide range of entertainment and facilities, including a library, sports centre, swimming pools and water slides.
The lifestyle you have always dreamed about is now within reach at The Lane.
$10,000 first home buyer's grant available for The Lane Apartments!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beckenham, WA 6107 priced between $250,000 and $460,000