217 Gibson Avenue Padbury WA 6025
CUTE AND COSY!217 Gibson Avenue, Padbury
This entry level gem boasts high ceilings, 2 living areas (2nd living area is perfect for a 3rd bedroom or home office), a large backyard with a spacious outdoor entertaining area and an elevated front verandah to enjoy the inland views.
Conveniently located, the property is within walking distance to public transport, the evergreen Gibson Park, the Craigie Leisure Centre and the Forrest Plaza Shopping Centre.
Further features of the property comprise of:
- 2 bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Family bathroom
- Separate WC
- 2 living areas
- Galley kitchen with a double sink, large pantry, microwave recess and an outlook to the backyard
- Dining area that opens out to the outdoor entertaining area
- High ceilings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Wood heater perfect for those cold winter nights
- Solar hot water system
- Security screens on all external doors
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Front verandah (perfect to enjoy inland views whilst protected from the sea breeze)
- Large secure backyard (loads of space for a pool)
- 3 garden sheds for additional storage
- Drive through access to the backyard
- Year built: 1986 (approx.)
- Land size: 744 (approx.)
All of this located only a short drive to the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, Hillarys Marina, Whitfords Shopping Centre and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $300,000 and $560,000