214 Moorooduc Highway Mount Eliza VIC 3930
2/3 of an Acre ( Approx ) The Perfect Family Lifestyle (Located off of the Service Lane)214 Moorooduc Highway, Mount Eliza
Positioned on over two thirds of an acre on a gently sloped allotment and with an elevated outlook over the Moorooduc plains, this home will be sure to impress:
* A stunning central kitchen features stainless steel appliances including an electric oven, gas cooking and dishwasher as well as Caesar stone benches, large pantry, light filled outlook, breakfast bar and contemporary pendant lighting
* Two living domains, one extends from the entrance of the home and boasts an ambient open fireplace whilst a secondary living space adjoins a teenage / parent or in-law retreat (complete with its own external access) .
* The teenage / parent or in-law retreat offers great versatility with the living arrangement and zones the home very well to further the ease of accomodating family and or friends.
* The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home. All bedrooms enjoy a gorgeous treed outlook, with the master boasting a walk-through robe as well as access to an ensuite.
* A well renovated central family bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and offers a stand alone spa-bath, separate shower, quality fittings, feature tiling and a functional layout.
* A double lock-up garage extends from a graveled driveway and offers car accommodation or ample secure storage. An additional double carport adjoins the home.
The generous allotment is bordered by established trees to promote a sense of privacy and tranquility. Your family will be thrilled with the space to play, move, enjoy and create. Enjoy the security of a private abode and dream toward the scope to add additional shedding, entertaining, a pool etc.
Situated off a service lane and within minutes of the amenities of Mt Eliza as well as within close proximity to the best of the Mornington Peninsula, this is a wonderful lifestyle opportunity.
Additional features include: built in fireplace, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, enormous land component, solid brick construction and the appeal of a versatile living arrangement.
We're looking forward to seeing you this Saturday at the open for inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $490,000 and $910,000