2136 Beaufort Way Hope Island QLD 4212
Owner Wants This 59sq Modern Family Waterfront Home SOLD!2136 Beaufort Way, Hope Island
With space to fulfill the varied needs of a large family, the home provides a warm environment whilst giving everyone room to move. From the moment you enter the property unfolds in a never ending story of quality finishes and well planned facilities. The study offers a quiet place for the executive to work whilst the children have their own wing with ensuited bedrooms and a separate lounge. The movie room provides the ideal venue for those quiet evenings in with family and friends. The chef isn't forgotten with a fabulous kitchen containing 3 ovens, granite bench tops, quality Miele appliances and a separate built in wine fridge.
A few minutes buggy drive from Hope Island Marina Shopping Village and within easy reach of the International standard golf courses of Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove.
• 59sq architecturally designed home built on 987m2 of prime waterfront land.
• 7 bedrooms.
• 4 bedrooms are separate in the children's wing together with their own play room or lounge.
• 5 bathrooms - 3 of which are ensuites.
• Upstairs self contained granny flat with kitchen, lounge and two bedrooms - one of which is ensuited.
• A fully equipped media room.
• Lounge and family room.
• Quality kitchen with granite benches, Miele appliances and 3 ovens - which will satisfy the fussiest of cooks.
• Outdoor entertaining area.
• Easily maintained lawns reaching down to the pontoon.
• Space for a pool in either of two different place - plans and quotes are available if required.
• Lovely flat grassed area ideal as a children's play area is situated in the middle of the house for easy monitoring of children at play.
• Triple garage and buggy parking area.
• Secure gated estate with 24/7 security patrol.
• Foreign Investment Review Board approved for sale to non residents.
Hope Island is a prestigious area perfectly positioned on the Northern end of the Gold Coast, only a 45 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport or 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport. Feautring a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, good private and state schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5km - 10km radius. A 25 minutes drive takes you to the glittering night life of Surfers Paradise also boasting world famous beaches, shopping & dining.
Hope Island is one of the Gold Coast's most sought after suburbs providing the ultimate lifestyle.
- Sat, 21st Jan 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Island, QLD 4212 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000