2109/24-26 Queensland Avenue Broadbeach QLD 4218
Motivated Sale! Vendors bought elsewhere! Must Sell!!2109/24-26 Queensland Avenue, Broadbeach
One of the larger one bedroom apartments on offer at the Iconic ‘Phoenician Resort’, this immaculate property represents incredible value and lifestyle gains. The apartment is located desirably on the first floor where not only is it very private, you are on the same level as the resort facilities on the other side of your unit, saving you the trip up and down the lifts to get to the facilities. The vendors are also generously offering the unit fully furnished to whomever successfully purchases their beloved apartment saving you thousands! A furniture item schedule will be included in the contract of sale.
- Well-appointed immaculate apartment
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Low-maintenance floating floorboards
- Kitchen with plenty of cup-board storage
- Smartly concealed built-in laundry area
- Main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Curved full length balcony off living and bedroom
- Split-system air-conditioning in the living room
- North Tower Building; East-facing aspect
- Single allocated reserved basement car-space
- Building Area: 79m2 inclusive of balcony
The ‘Phoenician Resort Building’ offer owners an un-restricted property which can be owner-occupied, leased permanently or placed in the holiday letting pool onsite for generous rental returns. Featuring world class facilities such as 2 resort style heated pools (indoor and outdoor), gymnasium, games room, multiple BBQ areas, sun-lounges by the pool, under-cover entertaining areas, sauna, spa, children’s wading pool and beautiful manicured gardens surrounding the resort. The building is security gated with a reception onsite management team on the ground floor.
Un-rivalled position and location, you will now be within walking distance to an array of the best amenities the Gold Coast has to offer such as Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Convention Centre, The Star Casino, Kurrawa Beach, Oasis Shopping Centre, the finest restaurants, bars, clubs and cafes on your doorstep and the light-rail tram station across the road to take you further when required.
- Sat, 21st Oct 11:00AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadbeach, QLD 4218 priced between $210,000 and $390,000