210 Upper Cherry Tree Creek Road Mongogarie NSW 2470
THIS PROPERTY TICKS ALL THE BOXES !210 Upper Cherry Tree Creek Road, Mongogarie
Firstly, the property is 150 acres which is easily accessible from the Upper Cherry Tree Creek Road or alternatively you can enter from the back of the property along Hogarth Range Road. The property is only 30 minutes from the township of Casino and approximately 3 hours from Brisbane.
This is what the property offers:
* A 3 / 4 bedroom comfortable steel framed cabin, separate kitchen and lounge area
* Solar power and solar hot water.
* A large shed with concrete floor ( 5 x bays - 19m x 11m)
* Approximately 15 acres of cleared land to run a few cows or horses
* Privacy and security nestled off the main road
* Plenty of water with over 31,000 gallons of rain water storage
* Six smaller sheds for storage
* Back-up Generator
* Large verandah with northerly facing aspect
* Landline connected
* Off the grid lifestyle
* Creek frontage
* Abundance of native flora and fauna
* Large areas of sub-tropical rain forest
* Cliff and rock formations
* Plenty of bush-walking trails and bird watching opportunities
* Millable timber including fence posts etc. (STA)
* 4wd tracks and horse riding trails
* Dry sclerophyll forests
This property is the ideal 'getaway' property where you can leave the hustle and bustle of the city life behind and just relax in a pleasant rural setting and do pretty much what you like.
The current owners have owned the property for nearly 30 years and a lot of love and hard work has gone into building the property to what it is today - ready for a new family to enjoy for the next thirty years!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mongogarie, NSW 2470 priced between $240,000 and $450,000