21 Waratah Avenue Dalkeith WA 6009
CHARACTER ABOUNDS21 Waratah Avenue, Dalkeith
PRICE GUIDE: HIGH $1 MILLION'S
Nestled in the heart of Dalkeith and within easy walking distance to the banks of the Swan River you will find this lovely renovated Californian Bungalow ready to make your own!
With stunning detail maintained of an era gone, yet renovated with the comforts of modern day living, this home has been extended to create a wonderful family home, with great flexibility to accommodate families of all ages.
- North facing rear on 1012m2 block with enormous undercover alfresco, pool and plenty of yard for children to play
- Ornate soaring ceilings and lead light features
- Original solid timber floorboards throughout
- Formal lounge and dining at the front of the home with deco fireplace
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances Scullery access from the kitchen space and informal dining and sitting room attached to the kitchen
- All bedrooms are large in sizes
- Family bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Study/4th bedroom PLUS Granny flat/studio complete with its own retreat and bathroom
- Right of way access at the back allowing parking for cars undercover as well as parking at the front with gate
This home offers the perfect combination of family living and lifestyle opportunity with close proximity to parks, the golf course, UWA, the river precinct, Waratah cafe strip as well as easy access to private schools.
This is living at its best!!
Council Rates: $3,380.33 per annum
Water Rates: $1,466.90 per annum
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dalkeith, WA 6009 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000