21 Sanford Street Glendenning NSW 2761
Spacious Enough for Two Families21 Sanford Street, Glendenning
Designed and constructed to excellent standards with an uncompromising commitment to quality throughout, this superbly appointed Glendenning residence welcomes you with soaring ceilings which captures and maximises an abundance of natural light.
In the heart of the home is the state of the art kitchen, which will please any 'master chef'. The kitchen features gas cooking, stone bench top, a large pantry and quality stainless steel appliances.
This impressive house has been designed with open plan living in mind. The ground floor comes with a formal living/dining area, guest bedroom, gourmet kitchen, dining room and adjoining family area. The covered outdoor entertainment area and fully landscaped backyard reflects the natural flow of the home, perfectly laid out for entertaining friends and family in comfort and class.
The top floor boasts a huge family/rumpus room and adjoining balcony. There is plenty of room for the larger family upstairs with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, the master bedroom featuring an ensuite.
• Grand entrance foyer and five double sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
• Massive master bedroom / parents retreat room, ensuite with spa and walk-in wardrobe.
• Massive main full bathroom and guest toilet downstairs.
• Double garage with side access to backyard.
• Separate laundry room with external access to backyard.
• Other features include ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, down lights, garden shed, plus many other features too numerous to mention here.
• Short walk to public and private schools, child care facilities, medical centres, buses and parks.
• Only minutes away to shops, M7 motorway, IKEA, Bunnings, Aldi, Greenway Village and upcoming Costco.
Do yourself a favour - take some time out to view this property. This neat and tidy home is in excellent condition and won't be available for long.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glendenning, NSW 2761 priced between $640,000 and $1,200,000