21 Mosec Street Ludmilla NT 0820
Soar Into A New Stratosphere21 Mosec Street, Ludmilla
Built in under the home is a significant living area that boasts a gourmet kitchen, open plan living and dining areas along with a full 5th bedroom and an optional 6th bedroom space / rumpus room that all have polished concrete flooring and endless bays of louvered windows that frame the tropical gardens and the in ground swimming pool to give you that resort vibe inside.
Also on the ground level is a sleek laundry room with built in storage and appliances alongside an elegant full bathroom that includes a sensational bath tub back dropped with dancing native gardens - images of a luxury villa come to mind.
Upstairs the home offers an expansive open plan living and dining area that easily flow through to the gourmet kitchen. Double opening sliding doors lead through to a treetop balcony with seating space and room for the dining table as well as boasting impressive views over the gardens and pool below.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, stone counters and a breakfast bar along with quality appliances and a functional layout to impress. With a central position to the treetop balcony, dinners will be mostly sought out under this impressive outdoor space.
Each of the three bedrooms on this level have timber flooring and a built in robe along with a wall of internal louvers that open to let through the cross breezes - though when shut are as private as a full wall. The bathroom has been renovated and is super sleek with a modern finish, walk in shower, large vanity and dual windows that let in an abundance of light.
Ideally suited to the family, this gorgeous home is immaculately presented and styled to showcase its best lifestyle attributes. Once you see it, you will fall in love.
• Glass framed swimming pool screened with tropical foliage
• Treetop balcony overlooks manicured gardens and pool below
• Under the home is a large self contained home with bedroom and kitchen
• Sleek laundry room and main bathroom that includes luxurious bath tub
• Formal front entry for vehicles and separate PA gate entry
• Upstairs is a large open plan living and dining room with timber flooring
• Gorgeous kitchen boasts stone counters
• Double wide sliding doors lead through to treetop balcony
• 3 bedrooms all have timber flooring and built in robe
• Newly installed central plastic louvers allow cross flow
• Renovated bathroom is sleek and modern with double shower
• Immaculately presented home has been styled to showcase lifestyle
• A short walk down the no through road is a large community parkland with
• Nearby to quality schools for the kids of any age
• Easy commute through to the CBD or Casuarina in either direction
Council Rates: Approx $1625 per annum
Year Built: 1971
Area Under Title: 840m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Trevor Tschirpig
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ludmilla, NT 820 priced between $530,000 and $980,000