21 Lowthers Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
New Year, New House!21 Lowthers Street, Yarrabilba
* Continue on Yarrabilba Dr through 3 round a bouts
*Continue straight at the first set of traffic lights
*Turn right on to Darnell St
*Turn left on to Darlington Dr
*Turn right on to Lowthers St
**Appointments also available after hours and weekends, let us know what suits you.
This gorgeous builders spec home is now complete and ready for you to move in and is sure to tick all the boxes and would be an ideal first home or investment (perfect for self managed super fund)
With the Governments First Home Owners Grant increasing to $20,000 you won’t have to worry about construction loans and repayments while you are paying rent.
This home features:
• Ample storage space
• 3 good sized carpeted rooms with ceiling fans
• Spacious open planned living and dining area with plenty of space for table and lounge.
• Large split system air conditioner to service living areas
• Main bedroom including private ensuite
• The kitchen has modern colour scheme, with great bench space and dishwasher
• The main bathroom has a built in bath for the kids with a shower, vanity and separate toilet
• The laundry has its own bench and linen closet, with side access to the clothesline
• Tiled throughout, with vertical blinds and flyscreens.
• Fully Fenced yard
Estimated rental return up to $370 per week
The Lend Lease Yarrabilba estate is their largest masterplan estate.
Starting construction in 2013 it will run for approx 30 years in that time it will grow to 17,000 lots and approx 52,000 residence.
Yarrabilba is located 40 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD, 35 kilometres north west of Southport and 15 minutes from Logan Central.
*Over 25% of the site will be reserved for open space, including environmental corridors, bushland reserves, parks, landscaped areas and playing fields.
*There will be 11 schools in total with a full range of services and facilities including; Childcare, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools & School based training programs
*There will be a full range of employment opportunities with over 100ha of mixed industry and business area, not to mention the booming construction within Yarrabilba
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250,000 and $460,000