21 Kirkham Hill Terrace Maylands WA 6051
MAYLANDS MOST SOUGHT AFTER VIEWS!21 Kirkham Hill Terrace, Maylands
The breathtaking panoramic vista across the river and the Burswood Peninsula and the Perth City skyline from most rooms of the home is a stunning backdrop to your modern lifestyle. Enjoy the elegance and glamour of this spacious home which offers superior quality throughout.
Open the bifold doors to create a seamless flow between the sunny, resort-style alfresco entertaining areas and the spacious living zones. Relax by the sparkling pool, or wind down on the very private river and city view balcony. There are 5 large bedrooms, 4 luxe ensuite bathrooms plus powder room, home theatre, study and much more.
In a quiet location in one of Maylands? most sought-after streets, it?s just moments to the river, yacht club, golf course and lush foreshore parks. Close to excellent schools, shops, train and just 5kms from the CBD and 2kms from Mount Lawley's Beaufort Street cafe strip. A fantastic elevated location with endless views!
- Spacious central family zone, with open plan dining and sitting area featuring polished parquet jarrah floors and huge picture windows capturing the panoramic vista.
- Gorgeous granite kitchen with large island bench, wide European gas oven range, integrated dishwasher, soft close drawers, excellent cabinetry, and striking central chandelier.
- Entertain all year round in the undercover alfresco outdoor room featuring skylights, a handy granite bar and outdoor kitchen, timber panelled ceiling, all-weather removable café blinds and glass bi-folds allowing river views.
- Sparkling pool and private garden courtyard featuring a huge palm tree.
- Luxe sunken lounge with relaxing views to the city.
- Home theatre with built in Bose speakers, projector and lush drapes ? pull back the curtains to enjoy the night skyline!
- Large riverside alfresco terrace with natural stone paving.
- Quiet parent?s wing with spacious bedroom, large fitted WIR and deluxe marble ensuite with tempting bath and sparkling lighting. So glamorous!
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms with chic ensuites, both big and bright with WIR/BIR.
- 5th bedroom/gym/home office with BIR
- Stunning guest powder room with rose gold and black fixtures.
- Upstairs study / home office with ample built in cabinetry and bookshelves.
- Laundry with stone benches and ample storage.
- Secure double garage with workshop and store area, with off street parking and electric gates.
- Excellent security, electric front gate access with video intercom, Smart wiring, zoned ducted air conditioning, excellent storage, low maintenance reticulated gardens, 2 x gas HWS
Water Rates - $1246 approx
Shire Rates - $2795 approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maylands, WA 6051 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000