21 Killeaton Street St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGE PRIOR TO AUCTION!!!
Fabulous entry within the St Ives North catchment!
Boasting a spacious single level floorplan and a central address, this classic full brick home promises a relaxed lifestyle of perfect convenience and north to rear backyard bliss. Resting on a substantial 930m block, it's well privatised from the road, gated for security and framed in expansive low maintenance terraces. The interiors are practically laid-out with excellent separation between bedroom and living areas and generously proportioned. Offering exceptional entry-level house buying in the sought-after St Ives North catchment, it boasts the bus at the doorstep and is just moments to St Ives shopping, golf course and all the areas excellent schools.
* High ceilings, timber floors, full brick on a concrete slab
* Generous lounge and dining
* Over-sized kitchen with timber cabinetry and gas cook top
* Rear entertainer's balcony enjoying the ideal north aspect
* Substantial, fully fenced backyard ideal for kids or pets
* Three bedrooms all boasting built-in robes, tidy main bathroom
* Combined 2nd bathroom and laundry with external access
* Gas heater, great storage, internal access DLUG
* A great investment or family home with scope to add value
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000