21 Ingluna Circuit Eight Mile Plains 4113 QLD
SPACIOUS PARADISE ON 1136SQM
Auction Location: On Site.
Subdividable land in this prime Eight Mile Plains area is as rare as hen’s teeth, for this one, you can even retain the house and have an extra 400m2 land at the front, how good is that!
Beckoning you to take a closer look, this exclusive and very private 5 bedroom home is a dream come true for a large family seeking a high quality property with spacious gardens.
Offering all this and more, this beautiful home has established tropical gardens on an elevated 1136sqm block. With a 20m frontage the block has potential for subdivision in future should you wish.
Attractively designed, the large 2-storey brick house is set well back from the road, leaving a huge front garden to be enjoyed by all the family. It also backs onto extensive parkland giving this elegant property a country-feel with city convenience.
The exciting design is ideal for family life with multiple areas on both levels for entertaining or relaxing. The upstairs kid’s wing has three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with separate toilet and a large sitting area, which is perfect as a kid’s retreat or 2nd rumpus room.
Enter the huge 2.7m high ceiling downstairs and you’ll discover abundant space and a series of beautifully presented and highly functional rooms that will tick all the boxes on your list!
- Gorgeous formal lounge room with 2.9m ceiling, bay window and fireplace - a space to relax with friends and cosy up with family on cooler nights.
- Dedicated dining area with double French doors opening onto the enclosed sunroom.
- Spacious everyday meals area at the centre of the home.
- Contemporary 2-Pak designer kitchen with large walk-in pantry, sleek 40mm stone benches and high quality appliances including gas cooker and dishwasher.
- Massive tiled rumpus room at the back of home with built-in entertainment unit.
- Superb fully enclosed sunroom with air conditioning and double doors opening onto the lovely private front garden.
- Purpose built home office with large storage space adjoining.
- Conveniently located powder room for guests.
- Family sized laundry with laundry chute and plenty of cabinets for storing appliances and linen.
- Private downstairs master bedroom is amply sized with walk-in robe, large ensuite and sliding door opening to the back yard.
Located just minutes from amenities including Warrigal Road Primary, The Square for local shopping and cafe scene and of course it’s close to public transport and the motorway entry.
Filled with fine features including:
- Double garage with large storage room
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 1.5KW solar panel system
- 3000L water tank with pump
- Crimsafe security screens
- Alarm system
This is a home that you can enjoy, the style, space and luxury homey feeling while at the same time land banking for your financial future. Come along to inspect today and get set to embrace this country style home with heavenly gardens!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON-SITE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000