21 Heflin Street Everton Park QLD 4053
Family Home in Trouts Estate21 Heflin Street, Everton Park
The residence also provides the added benefit of having multiple outdoor entertaining areas again spread over both levels of the home.
- Open plan formal dining and living area with hardwood timber flooring flowing through to the modern kitchen area which features European stainless steel appliances, large cooktop and oven, in-sink-erator, stone benchtops through-out and ample storage.
- Three great sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower and bath.
- Split system air-conditioners through-out.
- Back undercover hardwood deck.
- Internal stairs to lower level.
- Fully tiled and lined rumpus or utility room perfect for children's play area.
- Downstairs study or additional room also just under legal height but usable as guest or additional utility room.
- Massive laundry with stone benchtops and ample storage with external door to backyard.
- Undercover concreted patio.
- Large double fully remote garage with extra workshop area and sink at the rear.
- 546m2 block with gentle slope to the street.
- Backyard access
- Concreted back patio great for kids.
- Fully fenced and landscaped backyard.
Located in the much sought after Trouts Estate this impressive family home is within walking distance to shopping facilities, great private and public schools, transport options, multiple parklands whilst being a mere 10 kilometre drive to the CBD.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Everton Park. For further details including comparable sales and a copy of the building and pest report, please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Everton Park, QLD 4053 priced between $460,000 and $850,000