21 Gipps Street Concord 2137 NSW
A showcase in design for family and entertaining
A transformation of the highest quality and finishes has reinvented this dual level home and created a luxury family haven for sophisticated modern living. Meticulously crafted to maximise light and space, floor to ceiling bi-fold doors combine streamlined interiors with an outdoor decking entertainment area and sun drenched yard. Positioned on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac street, it is located amongst Concord's parklands and close to the station, Majors Bay Road shopping district and local schools.
- Light filled interiors with a choice of open plan living spaces
- Bi-fold glass doors allowing effortless indoor/outdoor living
- Rear to north facing yard with sun drenched alfresco area
- Spacious sitting area on upper level with city skyline views
- Three upper level double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with chic en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Sleek & modern granite island kitchen with walk in pantry
- Main bathroom with designer fixtures & separate bath tub
- Huge internal laundry with storage & guest WC on ground floor
- Studio with additional bathroom, storage/work shop, shed
- Air-conditioning, alarm security system, side of home access
- Family orientated community close to local schools & buses
- Moments to Majors Bay Road cafes, restaurants & shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000