21 Cropley Court Seabrook VIC 3028
Classic family home in desirable location21 Cropley Court, Seabrook
- Comprising four spacious bedrooms, including the main bedroom downstairs appointed with walk in robe and en suite. The remaining bedrooms are located upstairs and are each fitted with built in robes and serviced by an immaculate central bathroom.
- Well-equipped Blackwood timber kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, pantry and an abundance of storage space.
- Elegant living spaces including elongated formal lounge and dining room upon entry, open plan meals and family area adjacent kitchen with bay window providing access to the decked outdoor pergola plus upstairs rumpus.
- Set on 512m2 corner block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including double garage with drive through access plus additional single garage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, down lights, alarm system, ducted vacuum, powder room, hardwood timber floorboards, oversized linen cupboard, established gardens, and lots more.
Located about 20km from Melbourne's CBD in Homestead Run estate, this home is conveniently located near established parks and playgrounds, a great selection of private and public schools including coveted Seabrook Primary School, public transport including bus route 498 to Laverton Station just around the corner and is a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre offering a host of retail and community amenity.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seabrook, VIC 3028 priced between $460,000 and $850,000