21 Collett Way Leeming WA 6149
FANTASTIC STARTER!21 Collett Way, Leeming
If you are looking for a great entry home in the highly sought after suburb of Leeming, or looking to down size, or simply seeking a good investment, then look no further.
This spacious and well maintained home is just for you. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, it's within walking distance of the Bullcreek Shopping Centre and Murdoch Train Station, and it's only a stone's throw away from the Freeway, Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital.
But it's not all about location, this home boasts much more than you would expect!
- A spacious floor plan providing 2 separate living areas
- Big open kitchen complete with loads of bench space, gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Large master bedroom with double wardrobes and semi en-suite
- Bathroom with separate shower, bath tub and toilet
- 2 well sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Great patio area for year-round entertaining
- Double lock-up carport
- Separate storeroom
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Security screens and shutters
This terrific home ticks all the right boxes and offers home buyers a great opportunity to get into Leeming. So be quick if you don't want to miss out.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leeming, WA 6149 priced between $350,000 and $650,000